SafariNet is a mob catcher plugin that allows your players to catch and release every mob in the world of Minecraft. It's a nice solution if you want to transport mobs through worlds or even if you want to spawn a certain mob using a dispenser. But, what's the special about this plugin? This plugin works with NBT. That means that this plugin stores all information of a mob, things like saddles, horse variant, donkey chests, custom names, hp, villager trades, and armor.
- 1.8 through 1.16 compatibility
- Support for modpack mobs
- Saves the whole entity data, including villager trades, chest content in mules, health, sheep color etc.
- Singleuse and reusable eggs
- Mob Spawning through dispensers or right clicking
- Configurable crafting recipes
- Permission Nodes for Spawn Egg Crafting (Reusable and Single-Use Spawn Eggs)
- Change spawner type with SafariNets
- Charge player for catching certain mobs
- Set catching chances for certain mobs
- Customizable lore for the egg item (Set what should be displayed per entity type in the lore, so villager trades etc. are shown be default)
# Supported plugins
There are a plenty of plugins supported by SafariNet. They're all integrated by checking whether or not a player has permission for capturing or releasing a mob in an area managed by the plugin or on an entity managed by the plugin.